July 14, 2009

Jackie & Josh's Engagement

We had such a great time with Jackie and Josh on Sunday evening! I know Jackie from Eagle View as I have taught part time kindergarten there for the past few years and so does she. This year she is moving up to first grade so I will miss her being my neighbor! I still remember one day after school when she came rushing into my classroom to show me "something" on her camera and it was a picture of her classroom with letter posters spelling out "Will You Marry Me?" She was soooooo excited because Josh had just asked her!

Jackie and Josh are Twins fans so at the end of their session, we headed over to the new stadium for some shots. Thanks for the fun shoot you guys! I am glad we all got out of there alive after going down the wrong way on that one way road! See you soon!










No comments: